Monster Tackles OFCCP Internet Applicant Definition Changes
Michael and I have been providing readers of this Blawg with updates on the new definition of applicant that reflects the increased use of the Internet in recruiting and hiring. It goes into effect February 6, 2006.
See these prior posts:
- “Who is an Applicant?”
- “Read All About It: New Internet Applicant Definition Causing Corporate Uproar”
- “Q & As on Internet Applicant Definition Released”
Now, one of the pioneers of Internet job search, Monster.com, announces new services to assist employers in understanding and complying with the new definition and related rules.
Here’s an overview, including a summary of Monster’s new OFCCP-related features, that are supposed to enable recruiters to:
- Specify data management techniques
- Collect and maintain EEO data
- Track OFCCP-required information
- Enhance the recruitment process